Move From Altium to OrCAD
It's time to move to OrCAD
If flexibility, efficiency, and scalability are your major concerns, OrCAD® is the clear choice. Let’s take a closer look at why
you should choose OrCAD.
Why OrCAD is your clear choice
Powerful constraint driven PCB design
- Front-to-back constraint driven flow: A consistent constraint-management system for creation, management, and validation of constraints from front to back.
- Powerful constraint manager: A PCB editor-integrated constraint management system with broader and deeper constraints helps boards achieve first-pass success every time
- Tight integration: OrCAD platform
provides a unified design and analysis flow to ensure first-time design success, beginning with library management and continuing through design entry, electrical constraint management, and powerful auto-interactive floorplanning and routing.
Advanced technologies to improve design efficiency
- High-speed constraint driven routing: Advanced features including Relative Propagation Delay, Static Phase Control, Delay Tune and many more will help you design high-speed nets
- Interactive routing: Scribble routing allows you to "draw" a route path for the trace to automatically follow, providing a quick two-pick methodology to generate complex route paths
- Autorouter: SPECCTRA® for OrCAD solves the challenges of complex interconnect routing with powerful, automated technology, this robust, production-proven autorouter achieves faster, more efficient routing
Best- in-class PSpice mixed-signal simulation and analysis:
- Integrated flow: With the OrCAD PCB solution, simulation isn't a time-consuming extra step, it’s an efficient and integrated part of the process
- Analysis-driven design: : Designers using OrCAD increase the quality and success of their products by using built-in analog and digital analysis to drive design decisions within the PCB environment
- Unparalleled accuracy: OrCAD PSpice simulation and analysis technologies set the standard for the industry—when it needs to be right the first time, designers choose Cadence
Would like to Try OrCAD now?
OrCAD 17.2-2016 Lite is available.
Download OrCAD 17.2-2016 Lite today and experience the OrCAD advantage first-hand.
Ready to Move to OrCAD?
Save by switching to OrCAD today through our limited-time offer.
Talk with our channel partners about this OrCAD offer.