Move From PADS to OrCAD
It's time to move to OrCAD
Switching to OrCAD® can be game changing for your business. If flexibility, efficiency and scalability are your concerns, OrCAD is your clear choice. Let’s take a closer look at why you should move to OrCAD.
Why OrCAD is your clear choice
Future proof design
- Tightly integrated: The OrCAD PCB Design Solution is the most comprehensive and tightly integrated set of design tools in its class
- Easy to upgrade in the future: OrCAD tools are packaged so that users can get the functionality they need now, and easily upgrade later - when the time does come to upgrade, the tools build on a common UI and design methodology, meaning a very smooth transition to more technology and capability without productivity loss
Powerful constraint driven PCB design
- Front-to-back constraint driven flow: A consistent constraint-management system for creation, management, and validation of constraints from front to back.
- Powerful constraint manager: A PCB editor-integrated constraint management system with broader and deeper constraints helps boards achieve first-pass success every time
- Tight integration: OrCAD platform
provides a unified design and analysis flow to ensure first-time design success, beginning with library management and continuing through design entry, electrical constraint management, and powerful auto-interactive floorplanning and routing.
Advanced technologies to improve design efficiency
- High-speed constraint driven routing: Advanced features including Relative Propagation Delay, Static Phase Control, Delay Tune and many more will help you design high-speed nets
- Interactive routing: Scribble routing allows you to "draw" a route path for the trace to automatically follow, providing a quick two-pick methodology to generate complex route paths
- Autorouter: SPECCTRA® for OrCAD solves the challenges of complex interconnect routing with powerful, automated technology, this robust, production-proven autorouter achieves faster, more efficient routing
Would like to Try OrCAD now?
OrCAD 17.2-2016 Lite is available.
Download OrCAD 17.2-2016 Lite today and experience the OrCAD advantage first-hand.
Ready to Move to OrCAD?
Save by switching to OrCAD today through our limited-time offer.
Talk with our channel partners about this OrCAD offer.
Download Mentor PADS Migration Guide